Drive Traffic to Your Website¶
Native & Search provides you with the tools and resources you need to drive traffic to your website with your ads and campaigns.
Native & Search helps drive traffic to your website by serving search and native ads to users across Yahoo.
- Search ads can appear when people search for things related to your business on Yahoo Search.
- Native ads seamlessly blend with content and can appear across Yahoo sites and apps.
When you create a campaign, Native & Search adapts your ad so it looks great across devices and across multiple creative formats.
If you use the optional audience feature, you can customize where your ads serve by location, language, gender, interests, and key search terms.
Ad Types Matching¶
Native & Search automatically matches the best ad type to your prospective customer’s device.
To help meet the goal of driving traffic to your website, Yahoo Native & Search uses your images and ad copy to serve the following ad types:
- On smartphones and tablets: Ads on Yahoo Search, mobile web, and apps.
- On computers: Ads on Yahoo Search and Yahoo sites.
To set up an ad to drive traffic to your website, you need at least one photo (although for visit web ads, images are not technically required), and some ad copy. The photo size is measured in pixels (the smallest single component in a digital image).
Here are the details:
- A rectangular image (1200 X 627 pixels) with a 1.9:1 aspect ratio.
- A square image. The square image is optional because Yahoo Native & Search automatically crops the rectangular image to create the square image. If you want to provide a square image, it should be 627 x 627 pixels with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- A catchy ad title.
- An ad description.
- Your company name.
- The display URL (so people have an idea where your ad will take them).
- The destination URL (where users are taken when they click your ad).
Cost Per Click (CPC): Pay every time someone clicks on your ad and goes to your website.
Was this document helpful?