- BrightRoll DSP Traffic API is accessed using OAuth 2.0 protocol. There is a one time setup required to enable your account for OAuth access. Check the Authentication page for setup instructions.
- OAuth access token granted by Yahoo have 1 hour expiration time. Learn how to refresh the token in the Tokens page.
- Use the Sandbox environment to validate your workflow. You can not use your production account to access the sandbox. Samle test accounts are provided in the Sandobox documentation page.
- All requests to the API must contain the following headers:
||<<OAUTH ACCESS TOKEN>>|
<<OAUTH ACCESS TOKEN>> is the token which expires every hour as noted above.
curl -X POST "https://dspapi-sbx.admanagerplus.yahoo.com/traffic/dictionary" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-Auth-Method: OAUTH" -H "X-Auth-Token: Shp3CUKR5Q..."
- When you are ready to switch to prouction system with live campaigns, double check the following:
- API hostname (should be
- Access Token (should be generrated using your production account)