Oath DSP API Guide¶
The Oath DSP API is a new service that provides BrightRoll and partner developers with RESTful access to Oath DSP advertising and reporting features.
These services enable you to programmatically monitor, create, and manage advertising campaigns.
The Oath DSP API enables you to programmatically manage many aspects of your advertisting campaigns.
- Create, manage, and read core objects including advertisers, campaigns, line items, targeting, and deals.
- Optimize campaign performance on the fly by adding or removing line items or making adjustments to targeting and bid prices based on current reports.
- Perform read, update, and create actions across seats.
- Comprehensive line item targeting.
- Safely test your API integrations in a sandbox environment that mimics the production environment, but won’t affect live campaigns.
- Programmatically return reports that utilize combinations of all metrics and dimensions available through the Report Builder UI.
- Query reporting at different entity levels and fetch reports in CSV format.
For help with contact your account representative. Please provide detailed information about your request to the platform including the request headers and payload and details of response received from the service.